Note: Delivery includes one pair of shoes only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.
Designed to provide unparalleled comfort for all day cragging and gym sessions, the Momentum is a two-strap Velcro shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design to create an entry-level shoe that excels in performance. With an upper fabric that consists entirely of Black Diamond's Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all around exceptional breathability. Black Diamond also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded—inspired by the way Black Diamond forge their carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is the engineered solution to optimize the shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft-flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
Features of the Women's Momentum Climbing Shoes:
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing and all-day comfort
- Women’s specific last provides customized fit
- Engineered Knit Technology upper provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- 4.3mm NeoFriction rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
- Soft-flex midsole for added sensitivity and all day comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability