CUBE CROSS HYBRID Race 500 Allroad - E-Bike - 2019 - black/white
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
Description of CUBE CROSS HYBRID Race 500 Allroad - E-Bike - 2019 - black/white
Reliable all-rounder e-bike!
CUBE designed the all-new Cross Hybrid Race Allroad to be all about everyday versatility - but they didn't forget that riding a Bosch e-bike should be fun, too. For 2019 CUBE's design team started from scratch, building a brand new frame with advanced features like the fully enclosed Intube battery - for sleek looks and the best combination of low weight and high strength - and tapered head tube - for super-accurate steering. It's not just good-looking, though. Extras like the mudguards, lighting system including fully integrated rear light and kickstand all make life easier. Whatever the time of day, type of journey or what the weather's doing, the Cross Hybrid Race Allroad has got your back. That's the practical part. With Bosch's powerful drive system - including a large capacity 500Wh battery as standard - and smooth-shifting 11-speed Shimano gears, combined with an easy to adjust Suntour air sprung suspension fork and powerful hydraulic disc brakes, you'll also be enjoying every turn of the pedals. The Cross Hybrid Race Allroad is the consummate all-rounder for work, for play, or for both.
At first glance you'd be forgiven for not even noticing the advanced Bosch drive system and motor that's at the heart of the Cross Hybrid Race Allroad. That's because, taking their inspiration from CUBE's acclaimed mountain bike hybrids, CUBE's engineers developed a completely new frame that incorporates Bosch's PowerTube battery entirely inside the elegantly crafted, gravity cast down tube. Sealed from the elements but easily charged without removing it from the frame, the low centre of gravity also contributes to superbly intuitive handling: safe, responsive and backed up by the reassurance that, like all CUBE frames, it's passed their rigorous in-house testing process. Two bottle cage mounts mean you can take enough fluids with you even for longer rides, and internally routed cables ensure that your gears will keep shifting smoothly with absolutely minimal maintenance.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Gravity Casting - Gravity Casting takes the development of high-end aluminium frames to the next level. The advanced construction process – involving several post-production steps – molds liquid aluminium into highly complex frame sections. The motor, cover, battery mount and cable routing combine to form a single module that is always tailored exactly to the bike's intended use. Die casting technology now means that components can be virtually fully integrated into a structure that is specially designed to cope with stress on specific load points and look good at the same time.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Efficient Comfort Geometry - With CUBE's specially designed Efficient Comfort Geometry, long distances can be covered easily. Trips with the family, tours with friends or a journey of months - explore the world and life in a new way with the CUBE travel series geometry.
- Optimal Drive Position - The engine is the critical part of an E-bike because of its weight and its junction to the regular drivetrain. These factors present a real challenge for the frame design. This is why CUBE developed an innovative new frame construction for the new E-bike generation: simultaneously being the cradle for the electric motor, the pivot for the rear link and the seat of the shock eyelet, the very complex area of the bottom bracket is made of two forged halves. The groove in the front section together with the specially formed downtube is home for the power pack which in this way has a very low position in the frame triangle. The positive outcome is an extremely low center of gravity supporting an agile riding characteristic while achieving a super rigid bottom bracket area.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
Fact Sheet of CUBE CROSS HYBRID Race 500 Allroad - E-Bike - 2019 - black/white
|Product Name:||CUBE CROSS HYBRID Race 500 Allroad - E-Bike - 2019 - black/white|
|Assisted Speed:||max. 25 km/h|
|Weight:||approx. 23,40 Kilogram (manufacturer information)|
|Frame:||Aluminium Superlite, Gravity Casting, Comfort, Tapered Headtube, Internal Cable Routing, Full Integrated Battery|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit 1.5E ZS-R | Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44 mm), Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56 mm)|
|Fork:||SR Suntour NCX D LO Air, 63 mm, Lockout|
|Stem:||CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8 mm|
|Bar:||CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700 mm|
|Saddle:||Natural Fit Active|
|Seatpost:||CUBE Performance Post, 27.2 mm|
|Crankset:||FSA CK-745, 16T, 175 mm|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-speed|
|Shifter:||Shimano SLX SL-M7000|
|Sprocket:||Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T|
|Brakes:||Shimano BR-MT400 | hydraulic disc brakes (180/180 mm)|
|Pedals:||CUBE PP MTB|
|Rims:||CUBE EX23 | 36H | Disc | Tubeless Ready|
|Hubs:||FW: Shimano Deore HB-M6000, QR, Centerlock & RW: Shimano Deore FH-M6000, QR, Centerlock|
|Tires:||Schwalbe Land Cruiser, Active, 47x622|
|Lights:||front: AXA Compactline 20, 6-12V, DC
rear: Busch&Müller Xeltec, DC
|Fender:||SKS Black Matt, Integrated Light|
|E-Drive System:||Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75 Nm) Cruise (250 Watt)|
|Battery:||Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh|
|Extras:||battery charger: Bosch 2A, display: Bosch Purion|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)
|Selection: CUBE CROSS HYBRID Race 500 Allroad - E-Bike - 2019 - black/white|
|Still 1 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 50 cm|
|Still 2 in stock||in stock, delivery time 2-3 weeks||Frame Size 54 cm|
- Fact Sheet
- Ratings (1)