A light, breathable summer shoe, built with sustainability in mind. A shoe for people who want to shop in line with their values, the Crossamphibian Swift 2 is made with a generous amount of recycled and/or natural materials
. But this is still a super comfortable, performance shoe that breathes, drains, and fits great for every outdoor summer adventure.
Features Crossamphibian Swift 2 Shoe
- Sustainably built: Every pair of Crossamphibian Swift includes the equivalent of 1.75 plastic bottles, 2 ears of corn, and 10grams of bamboo fibers. All post consumer.
- Water grip: A specific compound, along with siped sole lugs, delivers outstanding grip on wet surfaces, even underwater rocks.
- Comfort: Soft, flexible, breathable and lined with naturally sourced mesh, this shoe is as comfortable barefoot as it is with socks.
- Collapsible heel: Wear your shoes like a normal shoe, or slide it on and off with the heel collapsed.
- Recycled and bio-sourced material: Materials that are made from recycled or bio sourced processes, to reduce dependency on oil-based materials.
- Contagrip® FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
Purpose: summer, outdoor, water sports