riesel design koloss mudguard
Rie:sel design presents the "kol:oss" as the big brother of the mudguard "schlamm:PE". With a longer nose at the front the "kol:oss
" ensures a clear view under extreme conditions. The mudguard will be fixed with cable ties between the lower legs and bridge of your suspension fork. "kol:oss" works with nearly every wheelsize.
Features of the riesel design koloss mudguard
- Optimal shape – the shape of the fender has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern forks (even BOOST models).
- Material - extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Design – the credo of rie:sel design is reflecting in different graphics. For everyone's taste there is a wide range from the wild colorful Stickerbomb to the classic stealth look.
- Protection – the graphics are embedded in the material and thus permanently protected from adverse influences. The rie:sel design "kol:oss" is thus extremely scratch resistant.
- Weight – with 45 g the fender is a real lightweight and recommended for all forms of racing use.
- Use areas – the rie:sel design "kol:oss" was developed for the splash guard in the front, in a variety of bike models is the possibility of the "kol:oss" to use as a damper injection protection.
- Made for – Mountainbike (cross country, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill)
- Wheelsize – 26", 26+, 27,5", 27,5+, 29", 29+
- Manual – advice for installation on the backside of the mudguard