Designed for Head Movement!
The Victor helmet is designed to be fast and agile. It delivers great aerodynamic performance, but features a shorter tail to allow head movement with minimal effect on the drag coefficient. This is accomplished by combining a small, narrow frontal area with a trip wire on top of the helmet and a stubby tail at the rear. This creates a compact helmet that allows riders to move their heads without disrupting their aerodynamic performance too much. The sides of the helmet shell are curved and drop down low enough to cover the ears, thus reducing wind resistance.
The Victor holds a large screen visor to improve the aerodynamics and provide perfect visual clarity. This visor can also move forward to open up two ventilation ports that create airflow throughout the helmet.
Features of Lazer Victor
- Superior aerodynamic performance: Teardrop shape cuts through the air like a knife
- Shorter tail: Allows comfort and head movement specifically intended for track
- Panoramic lens: Increased field of vision and optical clarity
- Adjustable lens: Push the lens forward for front ventilation
- Advanced Turnfit® system ATS: Vertical and horizontal adjustment for a perfect fit
- Worn and enjoyed by professionals during multiple UCI World Tour wins
- Fit System: ATS Fit System
- Construction: In-Mold
- Ventilation: 2 vents
- Weight: 410 g (size S)