Utility waist pack with ample storage for an urban outing or an extra layer on the trail. Made with a tough recycled fabric.
The Black Hole® Waist Pack is perfect for travel, fishing, mountain biking, photography—anytime you have small items that need to stay handy. Made from Patagonia's tough and highly weather-resistant Black Hole fabric, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The classic design has one large main compartment that opens and closes with a zip-flap and stretch pockets for a water bottle, hat and gloves. A small front stash pocket holds your phone and spare camera batteries. Two compression straps keep the load close to your body and cinch down to hold additional gear. The highly breathable mesh lumbar panel provides all-day carrying comfort.
Features of the Patagonia Black Hole Waist Pack 5L
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single compartment utility waist pack with interior mesh pocket and front zippered pocket
- Highly breathable mesh lumbar panel for carrying comfort
- Stretch water-bottle pockets
- 38mm waistbelt
- Compression straps keep the load close to body