An all-rounder that can do even more: LOWA has updated the classic CEVEDALE EVO GTX, its most popular mountaineering boot. The all-rounder with limited crampon-compatibility continues to impress with its optimal combination of light weight and comfortable upper flexibility. A number of features are used to create a balance between performance and comfort: dual-zone lacing with FLEXFIT® elements, roller-ball lace hooks, locking hooks and tough suede leather with a waterproof GORE- TEX membrane. The grippy Vibram® outsole with its robust TPU frame comes into play when you take on steep, demanding terrain. It is supported on top by a PU midsole that provides soft cushioning.
Features of the LOWA Cevedale Evo GTX Shoe
- Sole: VIBRAM® SCALATORE EVO: The performance sole VIBRAM® SCALATORE EVO was designed for users who take on high alpine summits. The sole profile, including a rubber compound, the contact area and the “climbing zone” on the sole tip, facilitate precise movement and good grip.
- Lining material: 100% GORE-TEX: Footwear equipped with a GORE-TEX membrane is reliably waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Upper material: 90% Suede leather, 10% Fabric
- The special design of the toe area enables wearers to climb with precision even on the edges of the smallest rocks
- The forefoot and upper area can be laced in varying degrees of tightness
- The low height of the sole creates stable footing on uneven terrain
- Holds the tongue in place with the help of the laces and prevents slippage in the process
- Asymmetric upper design that enables the upper and the wearer’s lower leg to move in sync
- Special tongue construction with asymmetric padding for even pressure distribution
- As a result of its construction, the footwear exhibits a strong resistance to bending
- Weight per shoe: 825 gram