The allday trail freak
The Terraventure 3 is Topo's technical division and packed with useful features that will make lovers of technical and difficult to walk trails happy.
In the new version, the Terraventure 3 offers an extra soft heel cup and a finer forefoot mesh to increase comfort, especially on long runs or multi-day hikes. The 5mm thick Ortholite® insole is a further gain in cushioning comfort.
The sole base is the aggressively shaped Vibram® XS Trek sole, which grips extremely well, displaces dirt and also copes excellently with scree. The integrated ESS Rockplate protects against punctures. For moisture protection, the tongue has been stitched to the side, a new water-repellent mesh with drainage channels has been constructed and gaiter tabs have been installed on the heel. The Terraventure 3 is very breathable and ideal for hot mountain runs on technical trails in the mountains. Together with the optional Topo Gaiters it is perfectly protected against wetness.
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for perfect grip on all surfaces
- Antimicrobial Ortholite® footbed
- Functional mesh upper with water-wicking PU honeycomb structure and drainage channels - Quick drying
- Highly breathable for hot days in the mountains
- Two-part EVA midsole with different degrees of hardness
- Perfect fit, because guidance over the last instead of with the upper material
- 3mm drop
- Flexible ESS forefoot rockplate against punctures from sharp stones and roots
- Lateral stitched shoe tongue and gaiter tabs
- Construction: 25/22mm
- High comfort on any surface
- Weight: 289g(US9/Men) and 235g (US7/Women)
- Areas of use: Trail runs, even on scree and in wet and incipient rain.
- Difficult and technical trails in the mountains
|Product Name:||Topo Athletic Terraventure 3 Trail Running Shoes - dark green/orange|
|activity:||Outdoor, Run, Trailrunning, Hiking|
|shoe version:||Standard Sole|
|sole:||Vibram® XS Trek|
|support (pronation):||moderate stability|
In the following tables you will find information on the dress sizes of the manufacturer .