One Backpack. Maximum flexibility. The perfect companion on bike tours.
SYMPHONY gives a whole new meaning to flexibility in backpacks. Thanks to its unique, patent-pending expansion system, the backpack can be converted into two different sizes.
Symphony 18+2+6 Backpack
This versatile, technical daypack with top features is ideal for day trips. With up to 8 litres of additional volume and the 2-stage expansion system, you can flexibly adapt the pack size to your needs.
The Ergovent back system with contoured nap foam mouldings and Air-Mesh cover on the back and hip belt guarantees maximum ventilation of the back thanks to a minimal contact surface. The vertical vents and the side cut-outs allow a constant and free air circulation. The perforated Air-Mesh shoulder straps are anatomically shaped for optimal breathability and maximum comfort.
Highlights of the Advenate Symphony 18+2+6 backpack
- Innovative 2-stage expansion system (patent pending DE 10 2020 122 461.3)
- Key clip
- Removable pack sack as second volume expansion - can be carried separately
- Hydration clip - outlet for hydration system
- Anatomically shaped and perforated shoulder straps made of ultra-lightweight polyurethane. AirMesh
- Removable tool bag
- Comfortable and ergonomic Ergovent back system with ventilated mesh back
- SOS print with safety instructions
- Athletic V-design for freedom of movement and an optimal load centre of gravity
- Separate fleece lined pocket for sunglasses
- Stowable helmet holder for XC and full-face helmets
- Flashlight holder and reflectors on backpack and rain cover
- Padded hip belt with pocket Loop for goggles on shoulder strap
- Flexible Lycra side pockets with access Pocket on the back for quick access to a mobile phone
- Side compression straps
- Bright colours on the inside to make it easier to find your gear
- Infinitely adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle
- Integrated rain cover
- Access pocket on the back