Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Features of the Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 70L
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, the duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; the reinforced haul handles withstand over-zealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- The padded base protects the contents of the Black Hole Duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- The exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear