Lupine Piko TL Max Flashlight
With the Piko flashlight you have your floodlight always with you. It is small and light enough to carry it in your pocket or on your belt comfortably. 2 high-power LEDs fuel the Piku TL to a maximum 1200 lumens - still bright enough to provide you enough light in any situation. The extremely robust but elegant aluminum body reliably protects from impacts, dust and water.
By Piko TL you have the choice of five pre-programmed light modes. With just one touch you switch between 2 step-, 3 step-, 4 step-, ECO- and RVLR- mode easily. In addition, you have more functions such as SOS or the alpine emergency signal available.
- Runtime at 1200 Lumen: 2 hours
- Runtime at 650 Lumen: 4 hours
- Runtime at 450 Lumen: 6 hours
- Runtime at 240 Lumen: 12 hours
- Runtime at 40 Lumen: 80 hours
- Special modes: SOS, Alpine emergency signal, Flash, RVLR
- Battery: 3.3 Ah
- Illuminant: 2 Cree XM-L2
- Color temperature: 6000K (5% tolerance)
- Charge time: 2:45 hours