The Agility Paddles are designed to provide swimmers with instant stroke feedback – even after just one lap! Now made in a new floating material that is great for all swimmers, from learn-to-swim to triathletes. The strapless design fits the natural contour of your hand and teaches you to apply positive pressure throughout your stroke. If you do not maintain a proper stroke, the paddle will let you know by shifting or falling off. This simple paddle will keep you conscious of your technique, build strength and heighten your feel for the water.
Features of the floating paddles
- Instant feedback: paddles will remain in place if you keep a high elbow throughout the pull phase of your stroke (early vertical forearm position)
- New floating material: now made in a floating material that is great for learn-to-swim programs and open water swimming
- Heightens stroke awareness: convex design brings awareness stroke imperfections and increases your feel for the water
- Builds strength: low-impact, will allow you to build muscle safely
- Streamlined thumb hole: creates proper hand placement – apply pressure with your palm to keep on, do not grip
- All four swim strokes: versatile tool for butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle
- High-quality material: made of durable abs plastic to last you countless swims in the pool, lake or ocean!
- Strapless design – USA patented: no broken or uncomfortable straps forcing you to fight with the water
|Size / Recommended for
||XS - Youth
||S - Youth/Adults
||M - Adults
||L - Adults
||less than 17.5cm
||17.8 - 20.3 cm
||20.3 - 22.9 cm
||22.9 cm or bigger
|Vertical length of paddle
||11.9 cm / 4,7"
||16.5 cm / 6.5"
||18.4 cm / 7.25"
||20.3 cm / 8"