Gregory Maven 55 Trekking backpack for women with FreeFloat hip belt technology.
Slim, lightweight and incredibly comfortable. The Maven 55 provides dynamic support on the trail with its revolutionary FreeFloat carrying system to distribute the weight in the backpack even better. For Overnighter or multi-day tours, he is thus perfectly suited and the integrated rain cover provides the necessary protection even in bad weather.
Highlights of the Gregory Maven 55 trekking backpack
- FreeFloat Carrying system with movable hip panels
- Adjustable back length
- Generous mesh pockets on both sides
- Includes rain cover in separate zippered pocket
- Additional side zipper to main compartment
- Sunglasses holder on shoulder strap
Details of the Gregory Maven 55 trekking backpack
- FreeFloat Breathable suspension with dynamic flex panels that conform to the body's natural movements
- Full-length side zipper for easy unloading and organization of gear
- Adjustable torso length with 3D perforated foam and breathable back panel
- 3D Comfort Cradle adjustable hip belt with 3D construction for hotspot-free, body-hugging comfort
- Perforated dual density shoulder straps and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle & hydration system clip
- Lightweight metal frame with fiberglass cross braces for stable load management and torsional flexibility
- Custom rain cover included
- SunglassesQuickStow system on shoulder strap for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your sunglasses
- Internal hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration system hanger, compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment and bottom zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- Two stretch mesh side pockets
- Oversized, stretch mesh front pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick draw drawcord closure and compression at top
- Zippered lower sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loop and top closure for trekking poles or an ice axe
- Specially shaped, easy-grip zippers and webbing holders
- NANO CONNECT - Included internal connectors for the Nano 14 daypack
Dimensions of the Gregory Maven 55 women's backpack
XS/S: 37 x 68 x 26 cm suitable for a back length of 35.6 - 43.2 cm
S/M: 37 x 74 x 26 cm suitable for a back length of 40,6 - 50,8 cm
- Backpack body: 100D & 210D high density nylon
- Backpack bottom: 210D high density nylon
- Shoulder Strap/Hip Belt/Lumbar Padding: Lifespan EVA Foam
- Carrying system: HDPE composite / Closed cell foam.
- Lining: High density, 50% recycled polyester
The new Free Float carrying system revolutionizes the previous understanding of ventilated carrying systems. It combines incredible comfort with smart performance features. The back length is individually adjustable and the free-standing back panel ensures good ventilation at the back.
Flexible panels in the hip area allow a high freedom of movement, as the backpack thus adapts to any movement of your body. The hip belt hugs your hips comfortably as well as your lower back, which makes for an amazingly good carrying experience on the trail. In other words, Gregory has developed a simple and elegant carrying system that is flexible, customizable and highly breathable at the same time. You're going to love it!