Now even more durable with a lightweight aluminum inner body. introducing the new mallet 3: renewed body with all aluminum platform for enhanced durability.
Flat pedal feel, clipped-in control. 4-sided entry, superior mud shedding. customizable float and release angle.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminium // A380 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 499g per pair
Now with improved bearing technology!
The Mallet 3 pedals in the newest generation are equipped with Igus LL slide bearings on the inside and Enduro cartridge bearings on the outside. This allows more steady turn of the pedal, offers better protection against dirt and guarantees better durability.
Included in delivery: incl. pedal cleats
Weight supplement: per pair, manufacturer's specs