The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with the supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance.
Features of the Vittoria Corsa G2.0
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability.
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection.
- One of the world’s best tires just got even better!
- World Class performance for the world's best athletes.
Graphene 2.0 (G2.0) Rubber Compound
GRAPHENE 2.0 (G 2.0) takes the original Graphene compound foundation that Vittoria built, and functionalizes the advancements in performance, for each specific application. In other words, where the first generation of graphene compounds raised the bar evenly, Graphene 2.0 pin-points each performance
metric, and increases it disproportionally to the rest.
Vittoria is now able to apply Graphene in such a way that it can achieve a performance boost specifically for speed, wet grip, durability, and puncture resistance.
Included in delivery: 1 tubular tire
Weight supplement: manufacturer information