SCOTT E-MTB or E-Urban Bike - Which One is Right for Me?
An E-MTB from SCOTT...
- has wider tires with thick lug profile
- usually has significantly more suspension travel
- has a significantly sportier geometry
- usually comes without mudguards and without lighting
- has more powerful brakes and special MTB components such as a hydraulic adjustable seatpost and a MTB circuit with appropriate gear ratio
A SCOTT E-Urban bike...
- usually has narrower tires with less tread
- Comes with optimal geometry for urban use. It has a more upright, comfortable riding position
- is equipped with mudguards and a luggage rack
- usually has lighting
- is additionally equipped with a frame lock.