The innovation link construction of the Abus Bordo Combo 6100
offers maximum flexibility and reduces dimensions to compact size. With individually resettable codes - the perfect choice for chronic key losers. The Bordo combines light weight and high protection at ABUS Security Level 9
. It offers good protection at medium theft risk and is recommended for securing good bicycles. The included modern bag with rattle guard allows easy transport and protects the lock against pollution. Length 90cm.
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Colour-matching plastic cover for the lock body
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility
- Individually settable code
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws for the bottle holder device
The combination lock is very well suited for the use by several people.
ABUS folding locks:
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colours available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution for the folding lock is included in the price.
The images used for displaying product details may vary in color.