Chunky MTB grips are recommended for grip shift and riders looking for one of the best shock absorbing grips. Chunky grips weigh 60 grams per pair. The grips made of silicon ensure a sovereign handlebar control. Made in the USA.
Benefits of ESI silicone grips:
- Grip - wet or dry - your hands stay put. Slip-proof, yet not sticky.
- Comfort - reduces hand numbness, fatigue and arm pump.
- Wear - UV-resistant, non-porous and will not harden or fade.
- Bar adhesion - no glue, hairspray or lock-ons required. These grips will not throttle.
- Elements - withstands severe temperatures, climates and any conditions you can throw at it.
- Maintenance - washable. Easyly installed/removed.
ESI Grips - MTB Schnellmontage
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): 130 mm length
installed diameter: 32 mm
Included in delivery: 1 pair grips including plugs
Weight supplement: pair incl. bar plugs / manufacturer's specs