Big in technology, small in format - the Abus Microflex 6615K armored cable lock with 15 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable. Due to the steel shells, the Steel-O-Flex locks reach a significantly higher security than common cable locks, yet maintaining high flexibility (Double Protection. The lock with ABUS Security Level 5
offers good protection at low theft risk and is recommended for securing entry level bicycles and children bikes.
- 15 mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable
- PVC-coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork
- ABUS automatic cylinder drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Snap Cage bracket for universal mounting
At ABUS, the name Steel-O-Flex stands for cable locks with high flexibility and double security. The steel cable is covered by overlapping shells made from hardened steel, like scale armour. As a result, its resistance to attempts to break it open is increased significantly, while its weight only increases slightly and its flexibility remains largely intact. Therefore it is easy to attach your vehicle to a fixed object.