The veloToze helmet cover is designed for cycling on cold or rainy days. Whether it's race day, training or just the daily commute, the veloToze helmet cover will help you ride more comfortably.
veloToze Helmet Cover Features:
It covers the helmet with a water-proof material that keeps rain and fog away from your head.
Windproof materials keep the head warm, even on cool mornings (10° C / 50 F to 18° C / 65 F).
The veloToze helmet cover weighs less than 45 grams and doesn't retain water when wet.
Its flexible material creates a form-fitting design and dimples reduce drag.
- Easy to remove:
The helmet cover is also easy to remove if the skies are clear or you are warmed-up on your ride.
It fits easily in a jersey pocket or saddle bag.
Instructions for putting on veloToze helmet cover:
1. Put the helmet cover over the front of the helmet.
2. Then pull it over the back of your helmet.
3. Stretch it to smooth out any wrinkles.
- To clean the veloToze helmet cover, wipe with a cool, wet cloth.
- To dry the helmet cover, hang it over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put the veloToze helmet cover in a clothes washer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to the inside of the helmet cover to prevent sticking.
Attention: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
Included in delivery: 1 helmet cover
Material: natural rubber latex
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs