LIQUI MOLY stands for over half a century of experience in lubricants for cars. The manufacturer from Ulm, Germany, has already applied this vast amount of knowledge to motorcycles and now presents a whole assortment dedicated to bikes.
The Bike product line is aimed towards everything from your average everyday bike to high-end models used in professional cycling.
Special combination of active ingredients for first aid on flat tires without unmounting. Repairs flat tires without having to remove the tire. The repair spray is suited for small punctures of the tire. It is not usable on slit inner tubes, tires with lateral slits or when the tire has slipped off of rim.
LIQUI MOLY suggests Bike Tyre Fix as an immediate solution, which does not replace a professional repair.
- Remove the cause of the puncture (e.g. nails, bolts, etc.), if possible.
- Move wheel with the valve to 6 o'clock position and release all of the air.
- Shake bottle well.
- Screw the connector onto the tire valve or firmly press it against the valve.
- Remove can and wipe off any excess product.
- Adjust tire inflation pressure.
- Start riding immediately so that the foam can be evenly distributed around the tire. It may be necessary to reinflate after a few minutes, depending on the size of the hole. In most cases, a solid plug sealing the hole will be formed after 10 minutes.