The "rit:ze" from rie:sel design is a mudguard made of high quality plastic material. The mudguard will be fixed between the rails of your saddle. The construction with 4 fixing points allows a secure and strong hold.
- Optimal shape – it has been specially developed and optimized to meet the requirements of modern saddle fittings.
- Material – made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
- Design – the rie:sel design credo is reflecting in different graphics. From the wild colorful Stickerbomb to the black stealth design. There is something for all tastes.
- Protection – The special graphic colors have an additional coating to protect permanently against adverse conditions. The “rit:ze“ designs are therefore extremely scratch resistant.
- Weight – With 17 g only it is a real lightweight and recommended all forms of racing use.
- Usage – the rie:sel design “rit:ze“ is specially developed as a saddle splash guard. The installation works toolless between the rails of the saddle.
- Made for – mountainbike (cross country, marathon), road bike, gravel bike, cyclo cross
- Manual – advice for installation on the backside of the mudguard