With the gear hanger alignment tool it is possible to control and correct the geometric position of the rear derailleur hanger in relation to the frame.
- Assemble rear wheel on the frame and pay attention that it is assembled correctly.
- Remove the eventually mounted rear derailleur.
- Screw the threaded spindle into the gear hanger and fix it with lock nut.
- Measure the distance on several spots of the rim with the feeler pin. The distance will be the same, if the position of gear hanger is correct and the wheel is centered. On the spot, where you discover a distance deviation, you can correct the gear hanger by pressing the lever of the alignment tool up or down.
- Correctly aligned gear hanger allows blameless gear shifting and safes the frame from damage.
Included in delivery: 1 Rear Derailleur Hanger Alignment Tool