The FIX 18 T with a longer head has a much larger distance to the center of the rear axis (about 70 mm) due to its lowered mechanism and is therefore the ideal solution in combination with coupling systems. The special construction of the stand head offers more foot space as well.
- lowered mechanism (in comparison with the normal FIX 18 (663)): more space below the axlis (e.g. for coupling systems) and more foot space
- form-fit stand solution for direct dropout fixing KSA 18: special adapter on the chain stay, hole spacing 18 mm)
- completely rigid and stable connection thanks to direct dropout fixing
- chain stay supported
- deep threads with 18mm spacing
- coated tube
- proven Hebie mechanism
- broad foot for stability
- continously adjustable length without tools
- suitable for 26"-28"
- load capacity up to 30 kg
- incl. 2x fixing screw (stainless steel)
- weight: 340 g (incl. fixings)
Included in delivery: rear stand for KSA 18 frame mounting
Weight supplement: incl. mounting material - manufacturer's specs