The F-1 Series Float Grips are made from the exclusive A.I.R.E compound which infuses air into the grip reducing weight by over 30% and providing a slower rebound and response for more comfort.
The inner layer is reinforced for added durability. The profile is kept smooth for a consistent feel. The micro-textured surface offers improved tackiness and control.
Features of the ODI F-1 Series Float MTB Grips:
- Low weight due to Air-Infused Reactive Elastomer (A.I.R.E.) compound
- Slow rebound and response for more comfort
- Micro-Textured surface pattern improves tackiness and control
- Smooth Profile for a consistent feel
- Reinforced inner layer for added durability
Clamping diameter: 31,5 mm
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): Length: 130 mm
Included in delivery: 1 pair