The Love Lever is a lightweight Long-Pull brake handle, which is designed for two-finger operation (compact). It is easy to adjust and its good comfort to weight balance is super in the hand without feeling too delicate.
Features of the Paul Component Love Lever
- The grips are compatible with all Long-Pull actuated brakes.
- Recommended is the Motolite brake, but also all other V-Brakes or mechanical Long-Pull disc brakes (such as the Klamper) - For Short-Pull controlled brakes is recommended Pauls Canti Lever
- The brake levers are manufactured under very demanding specifications from 6061 aluminum
- The lever joint - the weak point in many brake handles - is designed here with a double sealed industrial ball bearing. Since nothing rattles and a smooth operation is guaranteed.
- The handles can be maintained "for life" - if necessary.
- A 5mm grub screw adjusts the lever width.
- An aluminum train adjuster to fine tune the brake is integrated and its oversized design allows perfect operation even with thick winter gloves.
The Lover Lever are the most durable Best Seller in the Paul Component range - And you will love them too.
Note: The Compact version is suitable for "two-finger braking" and on the 2.5er version also fit three fingers. The Compact Love Lever Bremgriffl has a 20mm shorter lever.
Scope of delivery: brake lever pair incl. train adjuster