The adjustable K-Edge Garmin MTB stem mount is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem.
Attributes of Adjustable Garmin stem mount
- suitable to 1 1/8" steerer
- advanced injection molded co-polymer interface retains K-EDGE's signature definitive click with four locking points.
- Advanced upgrade mount for serious cyclists. Perfect positioning of your Garmin computer independent of stem.
- compatible to 1/4 turn Garmin Edge computers, can be oriented for the Forerunner 310XT (not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of the quick release adapter)
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum, CNC machined, anodized
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
This mount is especially useful in fitting the larger Garmin 510, 800, 810, 1000 size computers above an array of stem configurations. Mounting on the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap.
This adjustable mount is recommended for +/- 20 degree stem angles, dependent on bike setup. The adjustable pivot allows the computer to match the stem angle and accommodate stems that have a positive rise.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount for Garmin has proven ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon (away from the hydration system on the aero bars); bike touring (with handlebars covered in bags and map cases); or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): length: 50mm
height: 5mm (steerer)
Weight supplement: manufacturers information