Torque wrench in the range 4,3-85Nm with acoustic and optical signal at torque reached.
Torque wrench specially designed for the bicycle. Both models are sized to fit the intended use, are precise and easy to use. The smaller version has 1/4" drive, so that even the most hidden screws with low torque values can be reached. The larger version has 1/2" square drive and is also suitable for all Unior bottom bracket and bearing cover inserts and cash box keys without an adapter.
- Anti-slip handle
- When the target torque is reached: buzzer + 2 LEDs.
- Operating modes: Save / track peak value.
- Units for selection: Nm, inlb, ftlb, kgcm.
- Number of teeth in the drive: 60.
- Battery or rechargeable battery: 1x AAA (not included).
- Guarantee: 10,000 cycles / 1 year
- Online calibration
- Automatic shutdown after 5 minutes.
- Do not use a torque wrench to loosen screws!
- After finishing the work, return the torque wrench to its original position.
- Do not continue turning when the set torque is reached.
- The torque wrench could be damaged if the instructions in the operating instructions are not followed.
Weight supplement: manufacturer information