The Go-Anywhere Cinch Lock
The 46 cm long OTTOLOCK® HEXBAND provides limited reach, but best for weight-minded users. Locks single tubes to small post or pole.
Presentation of OTTOLOCK HEXBAND Cinch Lock:
Features of OTTOLOCK HEXBAND Cinch Lock:
- Extra tough: 6 layers of stainless steel provide added shear resistance. 2.5x steel thickness.
- Lightweight: only 190 g. Lightweight, portable and easy to always carry.
- Compact: Coils to a 3 inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want.
- Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote® paint and Santoprene® plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes.
- Covenient: Keyless resettable combination.
Details of the OTTOLOCK HEXBAND Cinch Lock:
The HEXBAND features added resistance to shearing tools such as snips and cable cutters, making it a stronger quick-stop bike lock for users with higher security requirements.
The HEXBAND differs from the original OTTOLOCK® in the use of six layers of stainless steel (three for the original) while still being wrapped in an internal aramid fiber jacket. Weighing just 75 grams more, HEXBAND is ideal for bicycle lock-ups, back or top of vehicle gear, construction equipment, and more.
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. OTTOLOCK® is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock.
Tip for maximum safety: It's recommended to tighten OTTOLOCK as closely as possible when you use it.
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): Lenght: approx. 46 cm (18")
Included in delivery: Combination lock with moveable ladder strap without holder
Material: Multi-layer steel bands - Kevlar fiber reinforced, Anti-scratch Santoprene coating
Zinc Carkote combination lock case
Weight supplement: manufacturers specs