Clima X2 is a waterproof and breathable all-mountain shoe that won’t back down when riding conditions turn less favourable.
Main Features of the Terra Clima X2 MTB Shoe
- Waterproof and Breathable: The Clima X2 features a waterproof liner that also allows moisture vapor to escape, helping regulate temperature and improve comfort.
- Protection from the Elements: The upper’s outside offers protection from the elements: its layered, hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resists tearing and ripping. A PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection and durability, while the integrated socklike knitted gaiter seals out dust and debris.
- Closure System: The sturdy hook-and-loop strap quickly and securely cinches the instep while the BOA-controlled adjustment provides a micro-tuneable fit for the forefoot area.
- Outsole: The X2 outsole expresses the versatility of these shoes: engineered to deliver an optimal balance between efficient pedaling performance and flexibility for comfort and control, on and off the bike, so riders are covered for those hike-a-bike moments.
- EVA Midsole and Vibram Tread: The compressed EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning, while the Vibram Megagrip rubber tread ensures grip and traction, whatever the conditions underfoot.
- Lug Pattern: The directional lug pattern has been designed for confident footing on clipless pedals, with spacing and depth designed to bite into softer soil and a compound ideal for gripping on slick rocks.
- Extended Cleat Track: X2 has an extended cleat track, with more set back and greater flexibility for choosing cleat placement.
- Sole standard: Compatible to all current MTB pedal systems.
- Upper: Ripstop fabric - woven fabric resistant to tearing and ripping