MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi Fibre can also be used as a puncture preventative for bicycle tubes, tubular tyres and standard Tubeless systems.
MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi Fibre is produced by the sealant specialist in the UK.It was the original effective tyre sealant when launched in the UK in 1978, has always been made in the UK, and thanks to a programme of continuous development and range extension since then, it remains the best. It continues to be manufactured (with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification for entire operation) from cutting-edge ingredients sourced from leading innovators in chemical development.
MaXalami Wurstwasser Hi-Fibre normally lasts for 6+ months before you need to add more, longer than competitors (3-6 months in hot climates). No need to strip off the tyre: top up through the valve and use it for the life of the tyre.
If a product has been tested, approved and used by the Military and Government Institutions, you can be sure that it works. It was the only tyre sealant to achieve a SEATO part number following extensive tests, leading also to NATO approval. It is in use in theatre and support roles all around the world. The leading armed forces procurement websites feature them and it is on the first page of Google for military vehicle puncture prevention searches. It has been trialled and used by (among others) forces of the UK, Australia, Nigeria, Morocco, Denmark, Finland, Jordan, Israel and Algeria and has seen service in the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.
Instructions for Tubeless and Tubeless Ready Usage
- Ensure that tire may be completely seated on rim before adding sealant
- Release the valve from the port
- Fill the sealant in the port or unseat one tire bead to add sealant.
- Inflate tire slowly and ensure that both beads are properly seated. Maybe use a compressor.
- Adjust pressure to 2,5 bar (35psi)
- Shake wheel to distribute sealant evenly
- Check seal under water or with soap and water solution to ensure that tubeless system, valve, rim and tire do not leak air.
- Repeat process until tire is completely sealed with the rim
- Adjust to desired pressure and ride
Included in delivery: 1 bottle tire sealant pint with 500ml