praxis works - eCrank - E-Bike Crank Arms
With e-bike use around the globe booming, praxis works recognized a huge need for high-end lightweight carbon e-crank arms. With the wide variety of motors out there, they also knew that an assortment of crank designs to fit all the different bikes would be needed. So, with the goal to bring praxis high-performance to the world of e-bikes, they launched a full line of e-cranks for many of the industry’s most well known motors.
One of the biggest names in the business. The aluminium e-cranks for Bosch motors work on their ISIS splined “Performance Line” of e-motors. The arms are smartly shaped specifically for more efficient pedaling plus optimum clearance. Perfect for any Bosch equipped e-bike whether for urban, trekking, or mountain.
Yamaha, a name known around the globe. The aluminium e-cranks work on the Yamaha PW-X e-motor that uses the ISIS spindle. Elegantly shaped, lightweight, and a low Q-factor are the foundation of these aluminium arms. These are a perfect upgrade for any GIANT SyncDrive Pro by Yamaha e-bikes, or any Yamaha PW-X e-motor equipped e-bike.
The weight saving to the factory installed aluminium crank is a whopping 162 grams!
- BOSCH Gen2/4 "Performance Line" Motor with ISIS axle.
- Yamaha PW-X motor with ISIS axle.
- Giant SyncDrive Pro Motor with ISIS axle.
- Scope of delivery: left & right aluminium eCrank crank arm incl. Crank Boot rubber protector.
- ISIS axle mounting
- MTN or Road deployment.
- With integrated pull-off mechanism and aluminium crank screw.
- Q factor : Yamaha 170mm | BOSCH 180mm