60mm travel for the extra XC performance
The D 232 offers everything you could want from a cross country dropper seat post. The D 232 is the sibling model of the D 232 ONE Dropper Post, which differs in the material of the seat tube and seat clamp. In the D 232, these components are made of aluminum, which means that it weighs a few grams more than the carbon version, but is less cost-intensive. The D 232 also offers 60 mm travel delivering extra performance when it comes to technical passages. The fully mechanical system is not only reliable, it is also easy to maintain. Thanks to the UPSIDEDROP the aluminum dropper weighs just 416 g.
Highlights of the DT Swiss D 232 ALU Dropper Seatpost
- 60mm travel offers extra performance in technical passages
- UPSIDEDROPtechnology with its fully mechanical system allows for a lightweight construction
- Quickrelease allows for easier installation of the seat post and trouble-free disassembly
- Remote Control allows an undisturbed ride with the option to optimize the settings at any time
Technologies of the D 232 ALU Dropper Seatpost
Upside Drop Technology - light & reliable
The Upside Down technology, with its fully mechanical system, allows not only a lighter construction of the D 232 ONE Dropper Post, but also highly reliable functionality thanks to the larger installation space for the release mechanism outside the seat tube. The release mechanism driven by a spoke eliminates the need for bleeding.
Quickrelease not only allows easier installation of the seat post, it also allows trouble-free disassembly. Ideal for overseas races and adventures where you need to put your bike in your bike bag. Simply unhook the shifting cable and the Dropper is easy to stow away and the bike easier to pack.
Remote control refers to technology which allows both the suspension fork and shocks to be easily operated from the handlebar. This allows an undisturbed ride in changing terrain with the option to optimize the settings at any time.
Release and grease – the no-tool concept known and appreciated from our hubs also features in the new D 232. You don’t even need to remove the seat post and saddle from your bike. Just release the lock nut of the slider tube, remove the upper, grease the guide key, the latch and the guide ring. This small service can be done in 5 minutes.
Technical details of the D 232 ALU Seatpost
- travel: 60 mm
- total length: 400 mm
- extension length: 210 - 310 mm
- insertion length: 90 - 190 mm
- weight: approx. 416 grams (30.9 mm, incl. remote, without cable and hosuing)
- remote: L1 (weight: 16.9 grams)
- mechanical travel adjustment and actuation
- 2-bolt saddle clamping mechanism
- max. system weight 130kg
Included in delivery:
Seatpost, L1 remote lever, cable and housing