Increase your cooking capacity with the MSR WindBurner Sauce Pot and swap freeze-dried food for fresh food. The 2.5-liter aluminum add-on pot is great for cookouts and groups. It has a built-in heat-retaining ring at the bottom and a durable Fusion® nonstick ceramic coating that ensures even and versatile cooking. Ideal for making sauces, chili, rice and more in the backcountry. The pot can accommodate WindBurner Stove Systems and other WindBurner cookware.
Features of the WindBurner sauce pot
- Versatile: 2.5-liter pot with non-stick coating for 2 to 4 people. With built-in heat retaining ring for simmering and cooking.
- Fusion® Ceramic non-stick coating: Extremely robust coating made of ceramic, which nothing can harm. Extremely temperature resistant and PTFE and PFOA free for worry-free non-stick performance.
- Compact: 220 g gas cartridge (sold separately) fits perfectly in the pot without rattling.
- Self-centering pot fits perfectly on the WindBurner stove without wobbling.
- 8-inch ceramic-coated aluminum pan with non-stick coating
- Folding Talon™ handle
- Strainer lid with locking mechanism
Note: Exclusively for use with the WindBurner cartridge stove (with external cartridge) of the Duo, Group and Combo systems . Not suitable for the WindBurner Personal (with attached cartridge).