The G1 Large Gyro System developed by Title is milled from lightweight and durable Canadian 6061 T6 aluminum and ensures an absolutely free rotation of the handlebar. Thus, your bike will meet the high requirements in the field of slope style, dirt jump, skate park and street. Milled Delrin bushings guarantee high wear resistance thanks to reduced friction.
- For the G1 Gyro System Large to be compatible with your bike, the head tube outer diameter must be 54 mm or more. For mounting, a bike frame for pressed-in headsets is recommended, thus preventing any compatibility problems when using the G1 with different gyro tabs.
- If your frame is not compatible with pressed-in headset tops then you can use Gyro-Taps that match the bottom half of the G1 Large brake system (74mm). However, the Gyro-Taps are not included and may need to be adjusted to match the width of the bottom of the Gyro. It is best to use a caliper gauge to do this.
- To install, the steerer tube requires 2cm of additional space under the stem.
- For proper installation, please watch the Title G1 installation video.
- Specific G1 brake cables and G1 brake levers from Title are recommended components.
- Keep bushing lightly lubricated.
- Have installation performed by a professional.
- Suitable for steel and aluminum frames.
- Trek ticket
- Devinci sabbath
- Scott voltage