The G1 Small Gyro system developed by Title is machined from lightweight and durable Canadian 6061 T6 aluminum and ensures an absolutely free rotation of the handlebar. Thus, your bike will meet the high demands in the field of slope style, dirt jump, skate park and street. Machined Delrin bushings guarantee high wear resistance thanks to reduced friction.
- For the G1 Gyro System Small to be compatible with your bike, the head tube outer diameter must be 54 mm or less. For mounting, a bike frame for pressed-in headsets is recommended, thus preventing any compatibility problems when using the G1 with different gyro tabs.
- If your frame is not compatible with press-fitted headset tops then you can use Gyro-Taps that match the bottom half of the G1 brake system (69mm). However, the Gyro-Taps are not included and may need to be adjusted to match the width of the bottom of the Gyro. It is best to use a caliper gauge to do this.
- To install, the steerer tube requires 2cm of additional space under the stem.
- For proper installation, please watch the Title G1 installation video.
- Specific G1 brake cables and G1 brake levers from Title are recommended components.
- Keep bushing lightly lubricated.
- Have installation performed by a professional.
- Suitable for steel and aluminum frames.
- 44 mm Zerostack upper headset cup.
- Black market
- GT La Bomba
- Santa Cruz