Maximum performance with minimum weight
The Tatze MC-FLY is a very lightweight trail and enduro pedal with a large contact surface for perfect contact between pedal and shoe. This connection guarantees maximum control over the bike. The MC-FLY is also successfully used in the Downhill European & World Cup.
The MC-FLY is SPD compatible and with 5°Float offers enough freedom of movement for an active riding style and with a release angle of 12° leaves enough room to always be in control between clicking in and out. Of course, the release hardness can also be adjusted and can be read on the mechanism. A particularly important feature are the 4 optional pins that are arranged around the click mechanism. With these pins, the contact pressure between shoe and pedal can be adjusted. You have too much play? Simply insert the pins and adjust the height until the contact pressure fits perfectly.
The innovative Tatze MC-FLY SPD pedal was awarded with the Design & Innovation Award 2021.
Specifications of the Tatze MC-FLY SPD pedals
- Compact pedal with large contact surface: W:67 L:56 H:13-17mm
- Pedal body: aluminium 6061-T6, anodized
- Axle: tempered and coated steel axle
- Bearing: needle bearing and ball bearing, both double sealed
- Click mechanism: release hardness 4-12Nm adjustable, float 5°, release angle 12°
- Adjustable contact pressure between shoe and pedal via 4 optional PINS
- Release by turning the shoe (not only lifting)
- Q-factor 55mm
Scope of delivery: incl. cleats and spare pins with keys