Force 22. READY FOR YOUR BEST.
However you define yourself as a rider, SRAM Force 22 is ready to help you achieve your personal best, offering no compromise of quality, function and features. SRAM has completely redesigned SRAM Force and loaded it with all of the key innovations of SRAM RED, with no apologies for its fleet looks, ergonomics, efficiency, and lightweight design. Apart from the complete overhaul, SRAM Force also provides you twenty-two usable gears, YAW™ shifting speed and precision that can only be matched by SRAM RED, and a new sleek finish. The understated SRAM Force group is for rational people with an irrational passion for performance. It is SRAM's most exciting introduction for 2013, and SRAM designed it to be everything any rider at any level would ever require, and it's ready for your best.
Important note for the configuration of SRAM Force 22!
Please make sure that the rear derailleur and cassette are configured correctly.
The following combinations are possible:
- Sprocket ratio 11-25 - short cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-26 - short + medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-28 - short + medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-32 - medium cage
- Sprocket ratio 11-36 - long cage only (excluded here)
Highlights of SRAM Force 22
- Brake Control Levers with completely new ErgoDynamics™ design and reach adjustment to fit all hands.
- Rear Derailleur with AeroGlide Pulleys with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience.
- Front Derailleur with completely new Yaw™ technology for trim-free, fast and precise optimized shifting. With integrated chain spotter.
- GXP Crank with all new X Glide R chainrings.
Shimano compatible cassette, requires SRAM/Shimano 11s compatible rear hub.
Please use Force 22 Shifter with SRAM 11-speed rear derailleurs only. SRAM road control levers are not compatible with rear derailleurs of other manufacturers. For best shifting performance please use the SRAM Force 22 front control lever with a SRAM 2-speed YAW front derailleur.
If you need further information about the single parts of the groupsets check the articles in the referring categories or feel free to contact us.
Material of sprocket: heat-treated steel
Weight supplement: with GXP Team bottom bracket | 172.5mm, 53/39 teeth | 11-25 cassette | chain with 114 links | short cage rear derailleur | braze-on front derailleur | mech. brakes