The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia.
The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains.
Attributes of Road Braze-on Chain Catcher
- Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum
- Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs
- Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs
- Not compatible with Campy EPS
- May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamp oder Shimano
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA.
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
Weight supplement: manufacturer information