SRAM Rival 22: Rival Your Limits
The new SRAM Rival 22 groupset delivers immense performance across a broad variety of bikes and disciplines. Paved or not. Cyclocross or triathlon. Road racing or unchartered journeys. Rival 22 provides the ergonomics, efficiency and technology for finely tuned cyclists to meet each challenge and expand their limits.
Dedicated cyclists’ demands are different – not less than – the pro’s. Their demands change and evolve with their riding and performance, whether they’re race ready or adventure ready. So why settle for a group that’s simply ratcheted-down to 75 percent of what the pros ride? Rival 22 delivers 100 percent of what cyclists demand.
It’s the front derailleur that expands the range of application of the Rival 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage is an elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts. The SRAM Rival 22 Yaw™ front derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cranset and chainrings.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Optimized for shifting with X GlideR Chainrings.
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage SRAM has ever made.
- Precision install markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.