Barometer, shermometer. Boasting true underfoot insulation, the reworked, even lighter Revel III hiking boot features patent-pending Heat Trapolater insulation system – three innovative heat trapping layers to hold warm air. It features 200g KEEN.Warm insulation and a multi-directional lug outsole for unmatched performance in winter weather.
TRAPOLATOR underfoot insulation system:
- 200g KEEN.Warm® insulation
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Dual climate non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
- Moisture wicking lining
- Shellback heel support
- TPU stability shank
- TRAPOLATOR underfoot insulation system
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Three layers of innovative heat trapping materials get sandwiched under foot to hold warm air in. Works a lot like the insulation in your house.
This style is running a 1/2 small. The manufacturer suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!