The ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing.
Introducing the new mallet E: concave platform for secure foothold and integrated traction pad technology to customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface.
Ribbed body and chamfered edges allow for better traction when unclipped and the reduction of rock-strikes.
4-sided entry / superior mud shedding. customizable float and release angle.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminium/composite
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 52mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- adjustable pins: 6 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 419g per pair
Included in delivery: incl. pedal cleats
Weight supplement: per pair, manufacturer's specs