High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool.
- Reflective, matte silver finish keeps liquid temperature down.
- Add ice, freeze or refrigerate.
- Matte silver insulation prevents glare for horizontal, BTA mounting.
Easier to Use
- High flow silicone valve.
- Easy-pull nozzle for fast drinking.
- Ultra secure, deep neck groove latches onto cage to prevent launching.
- Mounts vertically or horizontally. Won’t leak.
How to Clean the XLAB Cool Shot Bottle
Place the bottle on the top rack and the lid in the cutlery compartment. Use the Normal cycle.
2. Wash by Hand:
Use a small amount of dish soap with warm water. Shake the bottle well and then squeeze water out through the valve. Next rinse thoroughly with cold water and stand the bottle upside down with the cap off to drain and dry.
3. Baking Soda and Vinegar:
This method will get rid of any odor, mold or mildew.
Clean the bottle as in method 2 above.
Next, add 2 tablespoons of baking soda into the bottle and half a cup of vinegar. Allow it to sit for 6-7 minutes and then scrub the inside with a bottle brush (available at most supermarkets). When clean, squirt the contents out through the valve. Next, thoroughly rinse the bottle and cap with fresh cold water and then stand upside down to dry.