A minipump that feels like a track pump. But one that you could take anywhere. The first idea was rather simple, but it took quite a bit design and engineering to turn the initial idea into the award winning Traveller. The final product is as simple as it could be: pop out the footbase, grab the handle and you’ll be back on the road or trail in no-time. The Traveller has a durable and light aluminum barrel and the T-type handle has a Kraton insert for added grip. BBB even managed to squeeze an integrated pressure gauge into the base of the pump so you know how much air is in your tires instead of guessing. The Traveller comes with bolts and mounting clamp to be mounted on your frame, or carry it in your panniers or backpack.
- Unique telescopic combination of a mini pump and floor pump.
- Twistable foot rest for stable and powerful pumping, integrated with precision pressure gauge.
- Lightweight 6063 T6 aluminum barrel.
- Screw on valve system fits Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valve types.
- T-type handle.
- Bolts and clamps included for secure frame mounting.