Loctite Threadlocker Type 2700 - 5 ml
Threadlockers for more occupational health and safety - without compromising on performance.
Threadlocking Adhesive - high strength. Permanent locking. White material safety data sheet, no labelling. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
Loctite 2700 is a high-strength threadlocker for maximum efficacy in the securing and sealing of bolts, nuts and studs to prevent loosening due to vibration. The product serves to permanently lock assemblies which must not come loose. It works on all metals, including passive substrates. Slight contamination is tolerated.
Its key differentiator is the “White” Material Safety Data Sheet. Loctite 2700 carries no hazard symbols, risk or safety phrases and does not contain any declarable carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins.
- For locking and sealing
- No hazard symbols, no R-phrases nor S phrases - more health and safety
- "White" material safety data sheet - meets stringent company medical requirements
- Excellent chemical resistance of the cured product - resistant to industrial chemicals
- Good thermal resistance of the cured product - temperature resistant up to 150 °C
- Can be used for many different threaded joints of metal in industry and are used in the automotive industry
- Anaerobic Threadlocking
- Strength: high
- Color: fluo green
- Viscosity: 500 mPa·s
- Breakaway torque on steel: 18 N/mm2
- Max. thread size: Up to M20