The Double Shot 3 is designed for more aggressive riding styles. Featuring adjustable pins for grip, wide q-factor (57mm)
for stability at speed, and durable cast-steel wings. the Double Shot 3 gives riders the option to ride flat or clipped-in on a wide variety of trails and riding conditions.
Crankbrothers new hybrid pedal designed half flat / half clip-in
. The platform side features 8 adjustable traction pins and a textured finish for grip. Easy 2-sided entry for clip in. Superior mud shedding trough double seal system and premium bearings.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: A380 aluminum
- wing material: cast stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 57mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- weight: 403g per pair
- warranty: 5 years
Included in delivery: incl. MTB-cleats + shims
Weight supplement: per pair, manufacturer's specs