ODI's partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the AG-2 grips, ODI wants to take things even further.
The improvements start with the ultra Soft Pro Compound built into a redesigned knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. ODI coupled this with their exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. Last but not least they redesigned the most impact prone portions of the grips to provide and even better feel and accurate control while riding.
Features of the ODI AG-2 Lock-On grips:
- Larger diameter than the original grips (30.5 m) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort.
- The Soft Pro Compound provides excellent shock absorption.
- A redesigned surface pattern improves traction and vibration dampening.
- Redesigned grip ends provide an improved feel and ergonimcs.
- The aluminium reinforcement of the grip ends provide extra durability against grip blowout.
- The thin ribs of the pattern add control without a bulky feel.
- The single clamp mechanism uses the race-proven ODI Lock-On 2.1 system.
- Molded over the aluminum endcaps, the hard plastic ends provide durability but will not gouge.
Dimensions in mm (L/W/H): 135 mm
Included in delivery: 1 pair