Technology and innovation combines to a top Enduro/Trail rear shock.
The Topaz T3 Air Trunnion rear shock from DVO Suspension offers many settings and a sophisticated design. The compression can be adjusted in three positions (open, medium and firm) via a lever on the side of the reservoir. The low-speed rebound can be adjusted via a rotary knob located behind the reservoir. An individual adjustment of the air chamber volume can be made with the help of easily interchangeable spacers. This create a more progressive feel. A more progressive feel will prevent harsh bottom outs and keep the shock from sitting deep in the stroke.
The reservoir is defined by its very small size and the milled cooling fins. This cooling fins keep the oil temperature down even in the harshest conditions. Instead of a piston there is a bladder unit separating oil and air. The bladder unit prevents blistering and foaming oil.
- T3 compression loader system
- adjustable rebound
- anodized and CNC machined housing
- reservoir with cooling fins and bladder system
- air spring adjustable via volume spacers
- 15 mm IGUS bushings for reduction of friction
- included in delivery: Rear shock with 15 mm IGUS bushings, without mounting hardware
- Material: anodized CNC machined aluminium
- Weight supplement: manufacturer information