The lightweight companion for extended day trips with 10 + 1,5 liters of volume (expansion via zipper). Thanks to the 4-way adjustable „Adaptive Carrier System“, featuring a load compression principle and a ﬂexible alloy sub-frame (vertical and horizontal), the backpack can be precisely adapted to each rider’s anatomy. This way all your equipment is held close to the torso and can be transported wiggle-free. The wide and highly breathable hip belt distributes the load comfortably and puts less strain on the shoulders.
The BX2 Evo features 3D-Spacer-Mesh at all body-contact points and mesh shoulder-straps, poviding maximum breathability. The 5-point expander can be used for mounting soft goods like a jacket or sweaty jersey. In addition there is an optional Sports Camera Chest Mount, which can be attached to the BX2 Evo via loops. Includes a rain cover in the bottom compartment. HiLumen reﬂector applications provide more safety during rides after dark.
Compartments of the BX2 Evo Backpack:
- 1 main compartment with a ﬂeece lined inside pocket, a pump pocket and a water reservoir pouch (the BH300 bladder is an optional accessory)
- 1 big front compartment with a mesh inside pocket
- 1 small front pocket (easily accessible via zipper)
- 1 large zipper hip-belt pocket (elastic)
- 1 small hip-belt pocket (elastic)
- 1 pocket with a rain cover in backpack’s ﬂoor
Included in delivery: backpack with raincover
Material name by manufacturer: Nylon, Polyester
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs