Enhance the performance of your Cannondale Hollowgram crankset equipped bike with an oval narrow/wide chainring by Garbaruk. The aluminium chainring is compatible with Cannondales Ai-frames.
Features of the Garbaruk Melon Oval Narrow-Wide Cannondale Hollowgram Chainring:
- 12% ovality
- 108° timing after TDC (top dead center)
- Specific chain lines designed for AI frames by Cannondale: F-SI, Scalpel SI, Beast of the East, Bad Habit
- Variable teeth thickness prevents chain dropping
- Special tooth shape guarantees a tighter contact with chain and softer pedaling (in comparison with regular chainrings)
- Chamfered edges and wide mud gap keeps the ring from getting muddy
- Increased tooth height improves chain retention while the bike is shivering and jolting
- Overall bicycle weight reduction in the range of 150-400 grams (with no front derailleur and chainguide)
- Manufactured using highly durable aluminum alloy
- compatible with 9 up to 11 speed derailleur systems
Oval chainrings' advantages
- Even at-the-wheel distribution of pedaling torque
- Improved responsiveness and pedaling smoothness, narrower dead spots and increased span of your gluteus and hamstrings
- Easier uphill riding, especially on soft and slippery terrains
- Increased pedaling efficiency
Your advantages with Garbaruk direct mount chainrings
- You get a wide range of chainring sizes to choose from.
- You can reach an optimal drivetrain chainline value with variable chainline technology (VCLT).
- You save bike weight by not using crankset spider and you can opt for the chainring with an appropriate specs for your drivetrain.
Garbaruk Variable ChainLine Technology
- Chainline: 52.8mm (3.4mm Offset) at 28 teeth
- Chainline: 53.6mm (2.6mm Offset) at 30 teeth
- Chainline: 54.8mm (1.4mm Offset) at 32 teeth
- Chainline: 56.0mm (0.2mm Offset) at 34 teeth
- Chainline: 57.0mm (-1.2mm Offset) at 36 teeth
approx. 57 grams (30 teeth),
approx. 63 grams (32 teeth),
approx. 68 grams (34 teeth),
approx. 75 grams (36 teeth),